Health & Safety Guidelines
The Following Health Guidelines Will Be Implemented To Minimize Covid-19 Transmission Risk to All Festival Participants:
- COVID -19 VACCINATION or Proof of COVID-19 negative test within 24 hours for antigen test, or 48 hours for PCR test prior to entry into an event.: All guests, talent, staff, volunteers and working personnel at all event venues will be required to be vaccinated. Ticket holders may produce proof of a negative Covid-19 test no more than 48 hours prior to the event. Anyone presenting symptoms on arrival will be denied entry.
- CAPACITIES: All capacities will be venue driven and will comply with host hotel, restaurant or venue capacities following local guidelines.
- ARRIVAL: Registration and check-in at all event venues will be as contactless as possible. Digital ticket scanning will be utilized at all Plaza Theater events.
- MASK USAGE: We will comply with local, city, state and county rules and regulations. The Festival will provide disposable masks upon request.
- VENUE SANITIZING: Venue sanitizing will be conducted in accordance with local guidelines and will utilize approved cleaning products recommended by the CDC. Hand sanitizing stations will be located throughout event venues. We will also utilize state-of-the-art air ionizers in the Plaza Theater which reduce 99% of COVID viruses in the air and on surfaces.
These regulations, policies, and protocols will be updated and revised in accordance with on-going public health information and official guidance from the CDC, State of California Department of Health, Riverside County, and the City of Palm Springs.
TERMS & CONDITIONS – All ticket purchasers shall be required to opt into acknowledging adherence to Festival COVID-19 Guidelines before ticket purchase is complete. Terms & Conditions and Disclaimer language will be included on all credentials, tickets and on signage displayed at all events.